I am a forty something year old Melbourne based photographer covering a broad range of genre’s from sports to portraits and travel.
My introduction into photography started with doing some kitesurfing photos, but with the arrival of my first daughter, my focus shifted to family and the vast majority of my photos are either family or street. I still try to get extreme sports when I am not kitesurfing myself.
My current non-personal photography work is confined to charity and not-for-profit engagements where I am engaged in photography for a number charity events to give back to the community and help support fund raising for these organisations. These include the homeless and cancer events.
I do not currently do any paid commercial work as I run a successful non-photography business and this allows me to explore my personal creativity with photography.
I use primarily Fujifilm gear with Godox strobes, speedlights and triggers.
Bodies and Lenses
- Fujifilm X-H1 with battery grip
- Fujifilm XT-2 with battery grip
- Fujifilm XE3
- Fujinon XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR
- Fujinon XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR
- Fujinon XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
- Fujinon XF16mmF1.4 R WR with LH-XF16
- Fujinon XF23mmF1.4 R with LH-XF23
- Fujinon XF27mmF2.8
- Fujinon XF35mmF2 R WR
- Fujinon XF56mmF1.2 R with LH-XF23
- Fujinon XF60mmF2.4 R Macro
- Fujinon XF90mmF2 R LM WR
- Laowa 9mm f/2.8
- Godox TT350F
- Godox TT685F
- Godox AD200 x 2
- Godox AD600 Pro
- Godox X-Pro F
- Godox X1F
- ThinkTank Retrospective 5
- ThinkTank Retrospective 10
- Lowepro Flipside 400AW
- ONA Prince Cognac
- ONA Bowery Cognac
- ThinkTank Airport
- Shimoda Backpack
- Benro C3580T Tripod
- MeFOTO DayTrip Mini Tripod
- Manfrotto Superclamp